Esky License Plate Backup Camera
👍 Reviewed in the United States on
High quality backup camera Reviewed in the United States on
So far so good！ Reviewed in the United States on
Money well spent! Reviewed in the United States on
As described Reviewed in the United States on
Advertising should be updated Reviewed in the United States on
Works great Reviewed in the United States on
Excellent backup camera! Reviewed in the United States on
Good item Reviewed in the United States on
None Reviewed in the United States on
Stylish heavy-duty chrome plated frame, perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, protect your plates from the elements while giving your vehicle a unique look
Aluminum Zinc material with IP-67 Standard waterproof & dust-proof level, high performance in all-weather condition, Never be foggy or wet inside the camera even in serious rainy day
170° viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing vision, high sensitive color CMOS (PC1030) image sensor. Lens angle physically 45° adjustable on the camera
7 Bright LEDs night vision and excellent performance of 0lux at F2.0.High definition color CMOS image sensor. The picture is actually clear during full light and also very clear in total darkness
Built-in LEDs for Low Light Performance: With the black Photoresistor's control, the 7 bright LED lights turn on automatically when visibility is low.They'll cut through the darkness and provide maximum visibility
- Sensing area: NTSC 4.08 x 3.10mm
- Effective Pixels: NTSC 510*496 pixels
- Horizontal Resolutions: 420 TV lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0lux with IR on
- Video output: RCA connector, 1.0V p-p, 75ohm
- Power Consumption: 60mA
- Power Supply: DC12V
- This camera has a mirror image.
- This camera only supports NTSC video system, so please make sure your monitor supports NTSC video system.
- During installation, please connect the power cable of the backup camera to the harness wires that connect to the backup light on the tail light assembly.
- (Please note that the red wire end is positive, while the black one is negative). And connect the RCA output end to the car monitor.
- The camera switch is controlled by the reverse gear shift.
- Please take care of the sealing to prevent water leakage when installation.
- 1 x Esky Rear View Camera
- 1 x 3.5ft Power Cable
- 1 x 20ft RCA Video Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 12 Month Replacement Warranty
- Lifetime Support Guarantee