Esky Wired Handheld USB Automatic Laser Barcode Scanner Reader with USB Cable (Black)
- HANDHELD DUAL MODE : Ergonomic handheld design, support USB/RS232 wired mode, plug and play
- 200 SCANS/SEC : Adopts 32 Bit ARM + DSP new technology to ensure 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: inclination angle 45°, elevation angle 65°
- ROBUST DESIGN : Designed to survive from fall height of 5ft/1.5m; Sound and LED indication of power and operating condition
- COMPATIBLE SYSTEM : Windows XP/7.0/8.0/8.1/10+WinCE+Mac+Linux, ideal use for businesses, shops, warehouse operations and other workplaces.
- STRONG DECODE CAPABILITY : Auto identify UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN with Supplemental, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Trioptic Code 39, Code 128, Code 128 Full ASCII etc.
Good for the money August 27, 2013
This is one of the cheaper ones and it works fine. The only minor negatives (for me) are that:
1) it always scans when there is a barcode, whether you pull the trigger or not. This may be intentional, but would rather have it only when you pull the trigger
2) there was one time where it "double-scanned" and entered the barcode twice into my form.
Compact Disk Organization September 3, 2013
This scanner reader works perfectly with commercial software for cataloging my extensive cd-rom collection. Scan the barcode and the software goes to the company's cloud database to retrieve the title, composer, performer, and manufacturer of the CD-ROM.
Works great! October 20, 2013
Works great! All you do is plug in and go... Super easy! I'm so glad I decided to buy the cheaper one.
Easily plugged in and used with my Mac without any configuration, nice! December 17, 2013
Met my expectations quickly and easily, just took some getting used to in the application. Would recommend for anyone building a media library with DVD that have barcodes on the label.
Works Perfectly January 17, 2014
Used this to scan in all my books, video games, movies and whatnot into an inventory application (Delicious). Worked perfectly every time. Cable was sufficiently long enough to handle the task and short enough not to get in the way. Good solid feel. Came with a programming book to modify the scanner's defaults which I have not had to do yet. Works perfectly with MacOS; when searching for scanners this was a big concern since my laptop runs MacOS and many seemed to indicate it had problems.
I would recommend this scanner for the average user who needs to inventory their stuff.
Scan great and a decent price. January 18, 2014
It worked correctly the first time I plugged it in. Would buy it again. Only down side is no stand.
Great Product and shipper January 19, 2014
Received the barcode scanner super quick, and have been using it ever since with no problems. I am scanning barcodes in utility trucks which are placed in hard to reach places. Without this scanner I would be straining my eyes to read serial numbers and ESN's. This scanner does the job and inputs the numbers directly into our spreadsheet. Easy setup and easy to use.
Yeah! January 20, 2014
The handheld USB Barcode Reader was easy to install and superbly meets our expectations and needs. We are extremely happy with this purchase.
Perfectly simple! January 20, 2014
Plugged it in and it worked with no setup required!
Manual was well written bu not needed in my case.
fast but noisy February 13, 2014
i liked the idea of the fastness of this product but not the level of noise it gives out. maybe my ears are to sensitive
- Dimensions: 6.7 inch x 2.6 inch x 1.7 incg - Interface supported: USB, RS232
- Scanner Type: Bi-directional
- Light Source: 650 - 670nm(visible)
- Scanning type: Automatic scanning
- Scan Rate: 200 scans per second
- Resolution: 0.10mm (4mil) PCS0.9
- Reading Distance: 2.5 - 600mm (100% UPC/EAN)
- Print Contrast: 30% minimum reflective difference
- Scanning angle: Inclination angle 45°, Elevation angle 60°
- Decode Capability: UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN with Supplemental, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Trioptic Code 39, Code 128, Code 128 Full ASCII, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Code 93, MSI, Code 11, RSS variants, Chinese 2 of 5
- Safety: CORH class 2 laser product, FCC class B and CE
1 x Esky ES015 Barcode Scanner
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 18 Month Replacement Warranty
- Lifetime Support Guarantee