Car Rear View Backup Monitor,Esky 4.3 Inch TFT LCD Color Display Car Rear View 180 Degree Adjustable Monitor Screen for Rearview Vehicle Backup Parking Cameras[The Wirecutter’s Pick]
Anti-glare High Resolution 16:9 4.3-inch TFT LCD screen with excellent color
Universal chipset that is compatible with both PAL and NTSC video systems
Built-in smart chipset automatically powers up screen when needed
Perfect companion product for a Esky Backup Camera
Is good, you buy Reviewed in the United States on
Adds a key safety feature to my kids car Reviewed in the United States on
Worth the money. Reviewed in the United States on
Cheap and good Reviewed in the United States on
Great value for the price Reviewed in the United States on
Great little monitor for a backup camera Reviewed in the United States on
okay Reviewed in the United States on
Colors a little washed out.... until Reviewed in the United States on
Esky 4.3 inch LCD TFT May 23, 2014
Nice unit. Fold up allows allowing the screen on or off and being mountable on the dash keeps it down out of the way.
Great monitor for backup camera June 5, 2014
I bought this together with the waterproof Esky
backup camera. Better than the kits available
for a lot less money.
I'm surprised by the quality of this monitor.
Great bang for the buck.
- Housing material: ABS plastic
- Screen size: 4.3 inch
- Resolution: 480 * 272
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Power supply: DC 12V
- Monitor folded size: 5.2 * 4.5 * 0.98 inches
- The monitor with flexible mounting pad and 3M tape mounts on either the vehicle windshield or dashboard.
- Choose a suitable monitor location in your vehicle that will not block your view for safe driving.
- Clean the mounting area you¡¯ve chosen with a quality glass cleaner or alcohol to remove any dirt or residue.
- Peel off the protective film from the 3M adhesive mounting pad on the bottom of the monitor bracket and then affix the pad to the desired location. (NB: Once put in place, the mounting pad cannot be easily removed. Therefore, before mounting, please be sure of your desired location.)
- Connect the power cable to the monitor cable.
- Conceal the monitor cable behind the windshield trim piece and then continue along under the head liner to the rear of the vehicle.
- 1 x 4.3" Car Monitor
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 12 Month Replacement Warranty
- Lifetime Support Guarantee